Please update your browser to latest version for good support click here .
Quality Council of India (QCI) is an autonomous body of the Department of Industrial Policy
and Promotion (DIPP), Government of India. QCI has been created jointly by Indian industry
represented by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Federation of Indian Chambers of
Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry
The main objectives of QCI are:
- to establish and operate national accreditation structure
- to monitor and administer the National Quality Campaign in India.
eQuest is an online platform run by Quality Council of India(QCI). It provides e-learning
courses in the domain of Quality and Skill Development Training.
You can mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are an applicant, please visit our homepage. Click on the all ‘View All’. Then select
the desired programme. Please read the given details carefully about the programme,
eligibility criteria, fee structure, time span of course, etc.
1: Click on ‘Pay Now’ or ‘Start Course’ button to register for the course.
2: Pick your Username and Password. Both must be between 8 to 16 characters.
3: Password must be alphanumeric.
4: After filling the mandatory information click the "SUBMIT" button.
5: Your username will be sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
6: Once your payment transaction is completed, you will be re-routed back to the eQuest
7: You will also receive a confirmation email with your name, order number and the payment
8: You should keep this email for your records.
You have to register with eQuest. You should press the programme tab on our homepage or
visit all courses page. Then you should select the desired programme where the introductory
module is free.
Yes. All fields marked with an asterisk (*). Required information and must be completed for
each section. Then you can register your account.
Where can I find more information about the programme?
Each programme or course has its details on its page. Please visit respective page of the
programme by selecting your course from All Courses section.
There are various modes of payment. These are:
- Credit cards (Master/Visa)
- Debit Cards (Master/Visa/ Rupay)
- Net Banking
The courses will be delivered in two stages:
Stage I: Participation certificate via the current online Programme.
Stage II: Professional certificate via proctored examination and a physical workshop
Each course has separate criteria.
All programmes are going to run at our e-learning platform. All applications must be submitted online using eQuest platform. Offline paper applications or email-based applications will not be accepted.
All the courses are designed to be completed within a stipulated time frame as indicated in each course detail. All these time bound courses will be taught online in a self-paced learning mode. Learners can participate from anywhere, anytime and any device.
- Courses are split into modules of 30 minutes each.
- Courses will be delivered using a combination of e-lectures, video lectures, and info
- After every 4 modules, participants will undergo an Inline quiz.
- A mid-term exam after the completion of 50 per cent of the modules
- It’ll be followed by the Term-end Exam after completion of all the modules
- The grades acquired in all the above assessment will be averaged out for an overall
- Participants who score more than 4 Stars as an overall grade in Stage I, they will
become eligible for the Stage II Certification.
Please visit the certification policy for more
Stage II Certification
- Stage II will consist of a Proctored Online exam and a Physical Workshop (wherever
necessary) at QCI approved centres.
- After passing the exam, students will become eligible for a professional certificate.
We offer multiple courses on a wide range of categories. These are Skill Training Courses,
Quality Training Courses, and Management Training Courses.
The cost varies from one course to another. Please go to each course to find out the cost.
Yes. We provide course books in the PDF form which are prepared by our subject experts.
Important Points for the certification:
- After completion of each Inline Quiz, the learner can access the next set of modules
- At least 45 minutes is required for each module to access the next module
- Learner needs to score an average of 4 Star or more for the Professional Certification
No. All courses are paid. For more details, please visit our site.
eQuest learning system is optimised for Firefox, Google Crome, and Internet Explorer.
You may register for multiple courses at our platform but you should meet the minimum
requirement(s) for each course.
There is a provision to complete the programme within 3 to 4 months.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the given link:
No. Programme fee will be not refunded under any circumstances. It can’t be adjustable
against any other programme of eQUEST.
We have two steps of the certification process where you’ll get two certificates after
successful completion. First is the Participation Certificate and the second one is the
Professional Certificate. Please, visit certification policy page for more details.
You have to get 4 Star or more than 75 percent score in the participation certificate. Learners
who achieve 4 stars in their final score, they will be allowed to register for the Stage II.
Please, refer to certification policy for more details.
1: Inline Quiz: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
2: Midterm Exam: MCQ Questions, Image based Quiz and 2 small Case Studies
3: End term Exam: MCQ Questions, Image based Quiz and 1 Case Study
1: Inline Quiz: Three attempts
2: Midterm Exam: Only one attempt
3: End term Exam: Only one attempt
1: Inline Quiz: 30 Minutes
2: Midterm Exam:45 Minutes for Exam and 30 Minutes for Case Studies
3: End term Exam: 60 Minutes for Exam and 30 Minutes for Case Studies
The syllabus of the examination will be based on an advanced stage of the 1st standard. And
separate charges will be applicable at this stage.
If you are going to register with eQuest, you must follow the terms and conditions
for programmes. These are:
Terms of Service
eQuest Honour Code
eQuest Admission and Certification Policy
All concerned laws(International, National and State level)
For detail, you can visit the following link: http://equest.co.in/termsandservices/
Honour Code is a set of ethical principles which governs an academic community. By using
our eQUEST Services, you agree to be bound by eQuest Honour Code. These are:
- You will maintain only one account with the eQuest.
- You will complete all exams without any external support.
- You will not submit your work for or to any other person.
- You will not engage in any activity that will dishonestly improve the result or hurt the
results of the others.
- You will not post answers to the problems that are being used to assess the other
- You will respect all the Copyrights NORMS
If you have any query regarding the privacy issues, you can contact us
We have developed a robust and convenient way to verify a certificate assigned by e-
QUEST. After entering certificate ID, you can verify your certificate