Welcome to eQUEST
Please update your browser to latest version for good support click here .
eQuest is an Online learning portal by QCI (Quality Council of India) . eQuest is designed to help Indian professionals to strengthen their skills sets and knowledge thereby enhancing their career prospects .
To create right skilled professional work force to meet the Manpower requirement for Make in India programs. Further, by completing these courses learners should be able to improve their career prospects and job opportunities for themselves.
How it works
- The program will be delivered in two stages :
a. Stage I- Participation Certificate via the current Online Program.
b. Stage II- Professional Certificate via Proctored Examination and a Physical Workshop wherever required.
- All the courses are designed to be completed within a fixed time frame as indicated in the Course label .All these time bound courses will be taught online in a self-learning mode. The students can take the courses at their own place, pace and device of their choice.
- All the courses are split into modules of 30 minutes each. The courses will be delivered using a combination of E-lectures, Video lectures and info graphics.
- After every 4 modules, students will undergo an Inline quiz .Additionally, there will be a Mid-term exam after the completion of 50% of the modules and a final exam after completion of all the modules.
- The grades acquired in all the above assessment will be averaged out for an overall percentage calculation. Please refer to the Certification Policy for more details.
- Students who complete the online course and score more than 3 stars as an overall grade in Stage I, will become eligible for the Stage II Certification.
- Stage II will consist of a Proctored Online exam and a Physical Workshop (wherever necessary) at QCI approved centres and after passing the exam, students will become eligible for a professional Certificate.